Legal notice on navigating in openbimsystems.com
1. The purpose of the publication of the website openbimsystems.com of CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. is none other than to provide access in good faith to the services and information provided herein.
2. The contents are available to the general public, facilitating access to information, products and services provided by CYPE Ingenieros, S.A.
3. CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. declines any responsibility for information outside or on these pages, that is not directly managed by its webmaster, and only responds to information directly published on the website by CYPE Ingenieros, S.A.CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. reserves the right to, at any time and without prior notice, modify and update the information contained on its website or in its configuration or presentation, as well as temporarily suspend its access. For information contained on the pages that does not proceed directly from CYPE Ingenieros, S.A., the company will not be responsible for whether the information published there is updated immediately.
4. In accordance with that stated in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Organic Law 3/2018) and European Regulation 679/2016, CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. informs the user of the existence of an automated personal data file created under his/her responsibility. CYPE also informs of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification and cancellation of personal data as established in the aforementioned Law. The user authorises CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. to treat, in an automated manner, the personal data identified in the various forms of the website, for the purposes that arise directly from the contractual relationship established between CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. and the user, and within the limits derived from the contracted service. The client also authorises CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. to transfer the data to companies with which CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. has a relationship or participation agreement and to third parties linked to the distribution channels, whose intervention is required to satisfy the purposes agreed on in this contract.
5. CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), where you can stop receiving promotional information via email at any moment. You are also informed that:
- the company’s corporate name is CYPE Ingenieros, S.A.
- its CIF is A03122173
- its registration data is: Commercial register of Alicante, Volume 1542, Page 201, Sheet A-18594
- its registered office is at Avda. Eusebio Sempere, nº 5, 03003 Alicante – Spain
- its email address for this Internet site (openbimsystems.com) is email@example.com.
6. CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. informs users that the purpose of the links on this page is exclusively to inform users of the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where more information can be found on the data offered on this website. These links do not constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit any of these source of information and, therefore, CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. will not be responsible for the results obtained via them.
7. All the contents of the pages that make up the CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. are protected by intellectual property, industrial and copyright laws.
8. Internet users who access this website can view the information contained therein and download or reproduce it privately in their computer system provided that it is for their personal use, without any commercial purpose, and provided that the reproduced elements are not handed later to third parties or are installed on a server connected to a local network.
9. CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. is not responsible for any damage or prejudice in the software or hardware of the user produced by it accessing the pages that make up the website of CYPE Ingenieros, S.A., as well as that which may be caused due to the use or reproduction of the information contained therein.
10. The legislation applicable to the content reflected in the website of CYPE Ingenieros, S.A. shall be the Spanish legislation, which shall, in turn, be submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent courts and tribunals of Alicante, Spain.
11. openbimsystems.com uses “cookies” with the sole purpose of offering a more personalised service and to make navigating through its pages easier and better suited to the preferences of its users.
A “cookie” is a small text file that a web page server stores on the user’s hard drive. “Cookies” cannot by themselves identify a person as they do not refer to any personal data and can neither be executed as a code nor contain viruses.
Most browsers automatically accept “cookies”, but can be configured to not accept them. In this case, users will be able to browse the web, but to be able to make a purchase on openbimsystems.com, the “session cookies” will have to be accepted, which are those that exist only while users are in openbimsystems.com and disappear once the browser is closed.
Open BIM Systems® is a service created by CYPE Ingenieros, S.A.